Join our team
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Senior Consultant
About the role:
New Dynamic is seeking a Senior Dynamics 365 professional to join our growing team. This individual will collaborate with internal team members and key client stakeholders during all phases of project delivery. In addition, the candidate will have the opportunity to contributing to pre-sales activities including client/prospect meetings and project estimation.
Focusing on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement platform, this individual will play a critical technical/functional role in a variety of D365 projects that include:
- D365 Deployment Planning
- D365 Implementations
- Customization / Configuration
- System Integration
- Data Migration
- Power Platform Development
This is a client-facing role that requires strong communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment. Members of the New Dynamic delivery team are detail-oriented, able to multi-task and are extremely focused on client success. The ability to prioritize multiple demands and collaborate effectively in an office or remote setting is essential.
- Sound understanding of the technical side of Dynamics 365 CE solutions
- 5+ years Microsoft stack development experience
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience gathering requirements, writing reports, and working with both clients and developers on the same project
- Familiarity with common project management methodologies including Agile
Nice to Have
Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications
Experience with additional D365 CE modules (Customer Service, Field Service)
Experience with industry standard integration tools such as Scribe and eOne
We are looking for bright, energetic Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants to join our growing team. Send us a note below, along with your resume, and and we’ll be in touch.